Monday, September 6, 2010

Bike The Coast: Road Skills 101 Class

Hey Everyone!
So I spent my Saturday on a bike, on the road, in Oceanside with certified instructors Pete Penseyres and Howard LaGrange. The class was alot easier than I expected. Pete and Howard were so great, and so patient with me. I really enjoyed taking the class, I feel like I am much more knowledgeable about bike safety and bicycle mechanics than I was before. I definitely would recommend the class to anyone who is interested in learning more about biking in general, even if you are a total novice, like me! Thanks to the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition, Jim Curl, Kathy Keehan, Pete and Howard for putting this together for me. I had a blast!




Doing some steering practice



Pete and I going over some bicycle mechanics. KOCT joined us to document our fun!

Pete, Howard and I


Me with Kathy, the excecutive director of the SDCBC
Shooting some promos for the Oceanside Channel with KOCT
Until next time!
xoxo, Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment